Subscribe...

Tuesday 12 February 2008

Short list for a short sort of chap....

I made the short list! Check me out! Nominated for 5, shortlisted in one. Fair enough. Now I know how Scorcese felt. As a way of thanking those who nominated me for an Irish Blog Award I'm offering ten more free badge sets for the first ten to ask for them. Just email me with your address. But it doesn't end there, oh no, there's more....

There is a Well Done Fillet Reader Loyalty Card for everyone!


Just follow the handy instruction below and start reaping the "benefits"

  1. Right click and save the image
  2. Print the image onto some nice paper, preferably glossy stuff
  3. Carefully cut out the image. I've included some handy "cut along" lines so even the drunkest of you can do it without making a bollocks of it.
  4. Using some paper glue stick the two halves together
  5. Take to your local print shop or mate's office and get it laminated.
  6. Present at your favourite restaurant before you are seated and start getting some real waiter love, the sort you always heard about but never got.
Small Print
1.Card can be revoked at any time and without any obvious reason
2. Well Done Fillet, it's employees, editors, family members, financiers and Manuel T Waiter will
not be held responsible for any embarrassment caused by presenting this card at any restaurant
3. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
4. Not all "benefits" are available at all times (this applies particularly to sarcasm and wisecracks)
5. Hot Waiter guarantee not available on Mondays
6. Don't ever use this card whilst drinking
7. Don't ever use this card

7 People trying to get Manuel's attention:

Native Minnow said...

I'd like to see the look on a waiter's face if/when presented with this card. I may have to try it out.

Anonymous said...

Congrats and well deserved! I'll have to try out that card and see if it works!

Sweetchuck said...

can i have a badge?

Jenny said...

Thank you?

Manuel said...

minnow: do it do it do it! I wanna know what happens....

kieran: as above....cheers...best of luck to you...like you need it....ha!

sweechuck: email me your address......chucky...

boxer: use it....then thank me....

Old Knudsen said...

I wonder if KFC will take the card. Good luck in getting addresses I've been trying that for ages.

Karen said...

Your family must be so proud Manuel....well done. Do you think the card would work in Australia or is your distaste for my people well known here?