Subscribe...

Sunday 26 April 2009

Swine Flu and the Delicious Side Effects

Bacon sweats...mmmmmmm.

9 People trying to get Manuel's attention:

Anonymous said...

What about peafowl sweats? I think it's interesting that they aren't spending a lot of time talking about the fact that there's bird flu in that nasty mix.

Manuel said...

sassy: you're obsessed with the old birdie flu no? peafowl sweats sound like what I get when I do stairs......arf

Anonymous said...

doesn't it also give you a terrible case of pork loins?

Anonymous said...

Have you heard of bacon salt? www.baconsalt.com
no calories!

wendysito said...

Perhaps bacon sweats could rid one of pork butt.

Megan McGurk said...

The masks kind of freak me out.

The Mistress said...

mmmm...drippings.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, bacon. No matter what form it's in, if it's bacon, it's fun :)

Manuel said...

I'd give my right ball for some bacon right now.....oh and MJ that just sounds so dirty when you say it.....